Group Financial Analyst, good prospects
- Permanent, Full time
- Target Partners Executive Search , EA Licence No: 09C4648
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
Our client is an established organization, with business establishments in major locations regionally. They are now seeking a highly motivated and capable candidate to join the Finance Department. This is a high visibility regional Finance role to support the Group and Statutory reporting, financial controlling and driving projects to improve efficiencies and controls.
- Handle group consolidation and reporting process
- Focus on P&L and B/S controlling function and work with Business Units’ Finance team across various countries to gather quality insights and analysis regarding the Business Unit results.
- Monitor, track and analyze actual performance vs targets
- Provide quality insights and commercial analysis to the Business Unit’s reported balance sheets and cashflows.
- Track group and statutory reporting submissions for timeliness and accuracy, managing external and internal auditors
- Assist in other ad hoc projects or any other improvement initiatives.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience from commercial organisations and Big 4 Audit Firms
- Degree in Accountancy (CPA Preferred), strong technical skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications
- Systems knowledge of SAP Consolidator Tool a huge plus
- Independent with strong ability to multi-task, highly driven, analytical, meticulous and results-oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and structured with proven record of ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment (extremely tight deadlines)
We encourage interested qualified candidates to email an updated resume in word doc format indicating current and expected compensation. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
[Florence Teo, R1105626]