Group Finance, Bank Financial Reporting (Assistant Manager/Manager)
- Support in the preparation of Bank consolidated financial statements.
- Prepare or compile regular, ad-hoc reports to regulators, senior management and auditors.
- Monthly variance analysis of overseas branches' balance sheet and profits & losses.
- Provide prompt support to business units, overseas branches on their operational accounting matters & queries.
- Track and reconciliation of unremitted profits of overseas branches.
- Support the tracking, compilation and raising monthly hedge accounting adjustment entries.
- Monthly maintenance & reconciliation of system posted EIR adjustments between source and GL.
- Identify, streamline and automate BAU processes for efficiency and efficiency.
- Participate in various projects and system implementation.
- Support and embrace financial reporting initiatives.
- Degree in Business, Accounting and Finance or equivalent with relevant work experience preferably in a financial reporting role.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Oracle General Ledger, Hyperion Financial Management and Murex Platform.
- Good understanding and knowledge of banking products.
- Ability to translate large database into information and identify key trends for financial analysis.
- Mature, pro-active and analytical with an aptitude for numbers.
- Possess good organisational and time management skills to deal with multiple deliverables and tight timelines
- Team player and ability to work under pressure and independently