Group Audit - Principal IT Infrastructure Auditor - AVP
Position Overview Summary of the Role:
In this role you will carry out the planning, preparation, co-ordination and execution of audits, mainly in the area of Information Technology (IT) infrastructure, IT infrastructure applications, operation of IT platforms and IT processes. What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and well-being at its center. You can expect:
- Competitive Salary and non-contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave plus generous number of public holidays
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including retail discounts, gym benefits, well-being incentives
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR program plus take volunteering leave days
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- Discovering and assessing risks and then communicating them to the responsible Management team
- Monitoring and supervising risk compensation controls
- Planning, preparation, co-ordination and execution of audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of technology controls within the IT department
- Contributing to business monitoring / continuous audit assessment and the overall implementation of Group Audit methodology
- Undertaking audit assignments, drafting and consolidating audit reports for review by Audit Management and facilitating finding, tracking and validating the closure of findings
- Completing all work assignments on a timely basis, including ad hoc projects and special inquiries
- Developing relationships across the Bank and communicating the results of the work to clients at all levels
- Pro-actively developing and maintaining professional working relationships with colleagues, the Business and respective support areas
- Acting as natural role model and reference point for the peer group
How we'll support you:
- Demonstrable experience in either IT infrastructure, IT production, or IT operations.
- Experience in IT Audit, IT Risk Management, IT Compliance Management, Information Security, and SOX Compliance
- A good understanding of IT security, IT service management/delivery (e.g. change / problem management), information security, operating systems, databases, and regulatory requirements in the Banking sector
- A fundamental understanding of audit disciplines and audit concepts. Experience in auditing controls in outsourced environments, project management, IT service management, disaster recovery, and data loss protection.
- Experiences in analyzing and articulating IT Infrastructure risks, combined with a good understanding of IT services and IT processes in an enterprise environment according to Enterprise Risk Management, ITIL and Cobit frameworks.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in conflicts and at all management levels
- Adaptable, pro-active, self sufficient and innovative with strong organisational skills to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets, meeting them within budget to enable a timely and efficient completion of audit projects
- The ability to multi-task assignments, prioritize workload with limited supervision and be resilient under pressure whilst delivering to deadlines
- A Bachelors degree in computer science
- Certification as CIA, CISA, CISSP, and CRISC required
- Experienced in an international banking environment
- English fluency in order to communicate with internal stakeholders (additional languages would be beneficial but not required)
About us and our teams:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.