A newly created role to be responsible for development and maintainance of Green Finance/ESG frameworks and risk policies. Ideally, you bring with you immense interest and strong working knowledge in Green Finance/ESG, sustainable finance and/or governance strategy.
- Develop and maintain Green Finance/ESG framework and risk policies.
- Perform Green Finance/ESG relevant research and analysis.
- Co-ordinate with Green Finance/ESG strategic plan creation and implementation across the bank wide.
- Support, in collaboration with technology and external providers, development of Green Finance/ESG risk assessment tools such as risk measurement and stress testing.
- Secretary of the Green Finance Committee. Responsible for arranging committee meetings, compiling meeting documents, and recording meeting minutes.
- Working closely with business units and other related parties.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Undergraduate Bachelor or above (Finance, economics, sustainability related majors) with 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of or strong interest in Green Finance/ESG related areas. Experienced in Green Finance/ESG related area, sustainable finance or analysis of corporate sustainability strategy is preferred.
- Excellent research, analytical and writing capabilities.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese to communicate (spoken and written) with Chinese-speaking counterparts/colleagues locally and in Head Office.
- Organisational and planning skills; ability to work independently.
- Excellent team player with excellent attitude, interpersonal and communications skills.