Great Eastern And Cashflow Card Product Manager
The candidate helms the Great Eastern Partnership for both the Credit Card business and General Insurance products that are distributed via OCBC branches, telesales, and Great Eastern agent channels. The candidate will also oversee the OCBC Cashflo portfolio.
The candidate has to be proficient in Product P&L management, credit cards rewards program, process re-engineering, channel distribution, segment targeting and partnership management. Qualifications
- At least 6 years experience in Cards product management
- Prior experience in driving and delivering business information and analytics capabilities
- Prior experience in a leadership role will be an advantage.
- Prior experience in partnership management will be an advatage
- Experience in process re-engineering
- Resilient and tenancious
- Focused and driven
- Positive mindset
- Works independently
- Good with analytics