Great Eastern And Cashflo Card Product Manager
The candidate helms the Great Eastern Partnership for both the Credit Card business and General Insurance products that are distributed via OCBC branches, telesales and Great Eastern agent channels. The candidate will also oversee the OCBC Cashflo portfolio.
The candidate has to be proficient in Product P&L, Credit Card Rewards program, process re-engineering, channel distribution, segment targeting and partnership management. Qualifications Requirements
1. At least 8 years experience in Cards product management.
2. Prior experience in driving and delivering business information and analytics capabilities.
3. Prior experience in a leadership role will be an advantage.
3. At least 5 years experience in partnership management.
4. Experience in process re-engineering.
5. Resilient and tenacious.
6. Focused and Driven.
7. Positive mindset.