Trading is a technologically intense business and our proprietary software plays a critical role in our company. Developing exceptional software is really important to us and we are looking for talented IT developers to help move our platform forward.
Ingensoma is a leading derivatives trading firm in the Asian financial markets with trading operations in Asia and Europe. The Company is an innovative and dynamic firm with a flat management structure that encourages everyone to collaborate and contribute. We utilize state-of-the-art proprietary software and advanced valuation models that allows it to be one of the most competitive market-makers in the major derivatives markets in Asia.
The company trades in index options, stock options, futures, equities, warrants. We also employ trading in cash products. This is in a global framework and scale and runs on a 24 hours basis.
- Trading is a technologically intense business and our proprietary software plays a critical role in our company. Developing exceptional software is really important to us and we are looking for talented developers to help move our platform forward.
- You’ll progress through a challenging first year of rotation and training. Working with colleagues from diverse backgrounds solving complex and engaging problems. Experienced developer mentors will help you through this process and collaborate with you on a wide array of projects that will have a real impact.
- At the end of the program you will be placed in a development role that fits your passions and skills. This could be anywhere from a low level core infrastructure engineer to a higher level algorithmic strategy developer.
To Be Successful, You will Need
- Recently graduated or final year degree (Bachelor’s / Master’s degree) preferably in computer science, computing or engineering, or related fields
- 0-3 years’ work experience
- Strong interest in object oriented programming (C/ C++/ C# or Python)
- Keen interest in finance industry, preferably trading
- A passion for software development
- Proactive team player who has the right attitude to learn and innovate
- Adequate English level
- Ability to reason logically and attentive to detail
What We Offer
What makes Ingensoma special is our collaborative culture and our incredibly smart people. We are a trading firm in a technologically intense industry and our proprietary software plays a vital role in our firm. The technology team works closely with the rest of the company, building algorithms, exploring trading ideas and evolving the firm's platform. We are a small, culturally diverse group of talented programmers and system administrators operating an expansive technology stack across multiple regions and businesses.
Our size is strength, with a flat management structure and low levels of bureaucracy, we can move quickly. Your contributions will be visible and highly appreciated.
Ingensoma is a great company to grow as an engineer. Our problems are complex, from low level performance engineering to higher level system design. Our team is eager to teach and there is a culture of exploration and learning.
- Train and work directly with experienced programmers and traders to gain an understanding on the trading flows and exposure to derivative products, software and markets
- Personal growth within a growing ambitious international organization
- A competitive salary
- Additional financial rewards for individual or team performance - We reserve a fixed part of our business results for our bonus pool. The difference you make for Ingensoma will be rewarded by a share in our profits.
- Casual dress code
- Generous holiday
- And more!
Please send in your application with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the REF: Grad-Dev 0721-EFC in the subject title.
- Submit your resume and cover letter in WORD (include past/expected University graduation dates)
- Must highlight if you have previous internship or work experience in financial trading space.
- Residency status for Singapore (Citizen /Permanent Residence/ Need Work Visa – can be noted on the resume).
Note: Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.