A great opportunity for recent finance/business graduates to join a global fund services provider and be part of its growing team.
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to 1,400 funds and more than 176,000+ investors with assets under administration in excess of AUD $289 billion. Mainstream employs 330 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, the United States, the Cayman Islands, Dublin, the Isle of Man and Malta.
Details about the role
Our graduates have an opportunity to be part of our fund services team that manages the back office services for a range of clients including boutique fund managers to global investment firms. Our graduates can join any one of our departments and have the opportunity to learn key aspects various parts of the funds administration process. About You
Mainstream has five success factors that are key to your success in the business:
5 Reasons to work at Mainstream Group
- Tertiary qualifications in a finance, business or related degree
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to think logically and solve problems - often thinking outside of the box
- Technology skills and ability - including excellent excel skills
- A customer driven focus with the ability to deliver a high level of service to our clients
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
Our Clients Come First
Get it Right, First Time
Be Solution Focused
Work as One Team On 27 June 2021, Mainstream entered into a Scheme Implementation Deed with Apex Fund Holdings Australia Pty Limited and Apex Group Limited (together, “Apex”). Visit our website for more information