Job Reference #210108BR
You'll be working in Front Line Support (FLS) Function, a 1st Line of Defense, locally report into the GWM APAC Business Risk Organization (BRO) Function.
FLS is responsible for executing ex-post controls as part of GWM Control Framework. We execute regular controls and perform regular analysis over the controls and share the outcome with relevant stakeholders as appropriate.
In addition, we provide regular advice and/or training to the Business to help enhance the overall quality and process adherence in the 1st Line of Defense. Your expertise
• good knowledge or background in risk, controls, investigations, compliance, audit and/or legal, and at least 5-8 years of experience working in the wealth management sector
• strong knowledge in Trading products (FX, Derivatives, Bonds, Structures, Equities) and MAS & HKMA requirement in areas of Investment Suitability
• proficiency in Cantonese, besides English and Mandarin as the candidate is required to communicate well with Front Line Staffs based in Hong Kong office as well to perform tape listening
• good knowledge and understanding of issues / challenges facing wealth management business
• ability to differentiate borderline risk issues from critical fraudulent
• experience in managing & reducing risk, developed analytical skills, strong listening capabilities
• exceptional interpersonal skills and a good listening skill
• creative approach to problem solving & challenging existing processes to drive improvements About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.