Global Technology Infrastructure, Major Incident Manager, VP
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled withinnovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use adisciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide varietyof high-quality products and services. You'll work in a stable, resilient andsecure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-willthrive.
As a Major Incident Manager within the GTI Priority One Management(P1M) team that currently helps manage all the major incidents which have asignificant impact to JPMC's lines of business as part of a larger servicemanagement team. You will be responsible for providing senior technicaloversight and drive for critical and long running incidents. You will actas primary focal point for all GTI technical response establishing command andcontrol through the entire incident lifecycle (production andnon-production). Drive collaboration of multiple technology skill setsvia technical bridges on incidents. Ensure technical teams areidentifying and creating Root Cause Analysis (RCAs) for incidents andparticipate in formal RCAs as required. This position will requireavailability for on-call on rotation basis to cover critical events onweekends.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on incident management or IT Operations
- Proven ability to provide incident management leadership on technical and business bridges
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Incident Management practices and skills
- Broad technology understanding across Mainframe, Midrange, Distributed Systems, and Networks
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a stressful environment; results-oriented
- Must possess decisive leadership, and the ability to exercise excellent judgment and decision making skills in the heat of the moment
- Proven analytical, problem solving, coaching, documentation, and leadership skills
- Demonstrable working knowledge of tools such as Service NOW, Office, XMatters, CMDBs, TAMS or other applications
- Experience with incident/problem management tool set (e.g. Service NOW)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to effectively communicate to senior management; strong typing skills
- Proven ability to influence others, especially outside of your immediate area
- Demonstrated experience working closely with, and across, multiple teams in a global organization; ability to build relationships both from a customer and technical point of view - this involves global interaction
- Must be able to work unconventional shifts
- Knowledge of global financial institutions in terms of technology/infrastructure and their dependencies and requirements is a plus
- Certification or strong knowledge of ITIL concepts is very advantageous
- Have a good understanding of Agile and DevOps methodologies
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just workingat a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of theworld's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, CyberSecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will not only transform the financial servicesindustry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skillsof every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offercompetitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of aglobal technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of peopleand companies all around the world, we want to meet you.