- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Global TB Data Projects Lead
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Global TB Data Projects LeadAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Works closely with the TB business stakeholders in identifying their requirements, designing solutions, prioritization of use-cases and driving the roadmap.
- Be the thought leader in data acquisition topics, quality assurance, completeness, accuracy & consistency, incorporating effective data governance across the firm's data landscape.
- Continuously evaluate the bank's data capabilities to identify and prioritise opportunities to grow volumes and revenue.
- Helps drive the analytics & AI strategy for transaction banking and wider SCB space. Working closely with business stakeholders and technology in order to create innovative analytics solutions that deliver value to the business.
- Apply and ensure data governance framework.
- Lead and responsible for marketing messaging, data solutions use cases and testimonials.
- Able to proactively identify and pitch business value to various stakeholders in presentation. Set priorities and communicate them effectively to stakeholders.
- Lead the design of protocols, which will define what data type and when it is to be collected.
- Drive and ensure all elements of data are consistent and governance.
- Organisational readiness for new solutions rollout including training, process guides and securing necessary stakeholder approvals.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis, management reporting.
- Contribute to industry forums representing the Bank professionally and effectively.
- Managing risks and regulatory issues associated in data analytics solutions.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Master degree and certifications into advanced analytic
- Minimum of 10+ years experience working on the edge of business & technology and creating leading edge data analytics solutions.
- Strong stakeholder management and inter-personal skills to actively engage with cross-cultural teams across the globe.
- Experienced in setting up tools & processes for business analytics building advanced business intelligence and data visualization solutions
- Track record in delivering advanced analytics and AI projects with measurable business benefits
- Experience with setting up and running an advanced analytics team / preferably offshore teams
- Strong operational knowledge and hands-on experience on data lakes, cloud (AWS, Azure), AI tools, Advanced analytic s & BI tools like R, Python, Ten s z orflow , and Tableau
- Experienced working on global projects and in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong network with start-up scene, advanced analytics / AI companies and leading consultants in this space
- Proven track records in building professional relationships across and outside a complex matrixed organisation.
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity, managing through change and making decisions.
- Experienced in conceptualising and articulating sustainable and cost-efficient business solutions. Analytical, critical, and creative problem-solving skills with an in-depth understanding of utilizing data to meet business goals in better ways.
- Effective and persuasive communication in English with experience in presenting to clients, delivering training courses, co-creation sessions, and to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to e vangelize the use of data and analytics to create a data-driven culture
- Experienced in combining third party data with enterprises own data to build innovative analytics solutions
- Strong business acumen and the ability to design performance metrics, set projections/ targets, and put in place actionable improvement programmes
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.