Global TA Change and Enablement Lead
- SGD150000 - SGD230000 per annum
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 25 Feb 18 2018-02-25
An industry-leading financial services firm is recruiting a Global TA Change and Enablement Lead in Singapore. This job will see you responsible for driving greater adoption of the new Taleo system and business process changes specifically related to Talent Acquisition (TA).
About the Global TA Change and Enablement Lead role:
You will manage all aspects of the TA adoption and enablement plan by working closely with a number of stakeholders, including the local TA teams, TA Transformation team and the Change & Enablement network, to ensure that new TA changes land successfully within individual countries.
- Evaluate end-user adoption through defined measures and provision of feedback to global programme / project team
- Work closely with the TA teams across the globe to drive greater adoption of Taleo and business process changes
- Define effectiveness measures and the mechanisms for tracking success; work with key stakeholders to obtain agreement
- Work closely with the TA transformation programme team to prioritise change and enablement activities; align these activities with other in-country activities and ensure engagement according to agreed enablement and adoption plans
- Integration of global TA change and enablement activities into holistic Regional Change & Enablement project plans
- QA of overall TA activities to ensure aligned stakeholder engagement and reduced end-user impact
- Consolidate and manage Global TA risks and mitigation activities, with any issues reported to the global TA transformation programme team and Change & Enablement forum
- Responsible for the ongoing project management of all TA change and enablement delivery globally
- Collate TA Change Impact Assessments / Business Change Readiness Assessments globally
- Evaluate end-user readiness through defined measures and provision of feedback to global programme / project team
- Work with the country HR communications teams to ensure messaging is aligned, consistent and utilises standardised formats
To succeed in this Global TA Change and Enablement Lead role, you should have experience in project management, change management, or transformation experience. Prior experience within a dynamic MNC preferred.
- 10+ years' project management, change management, or transformation experience; preferably experience working in a multinational organisation
- Extensive understanding of change principles and methodologies with the ability to define a flexible, unique approach based on the business team and working environment
- Degree preferred: Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or Change Management
- Experience working within human resources and/or financial services preferred
- Taleo, SuccessFactors or Data Analytics experience an advantage
- Advanced MS Office Suite Skills including SharePoint, MS Project skills
- Experience using social collaboration and communication platforms such as 'Jive' or other intranet-based technologies
- Knowledge of talent acquisition desirable
- Project Management accreditation - PMP/ITIL/PRINCE2
This Global TA Change and Enablement Lead role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of managing finance projects and are looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan