Global Supplier Services - SAS IT Security Risk Assessor - Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
Do you have IT Security Risk Assessment background? Would you like assess the top tier bank critical third party suppliers? Join the JPMorgan APAC Supplier Assurance Services (SAS) team based in Singapore. In the SAS IT Security Risk Assessor role you will be part of the team responsible for conducting an independent end-to-end assessments of JPMorgan critical suppliers that include onsite visits in third party supplier's locations. Within this role you will be exposed to great variety of security solutions and products that are used by suppliers to meet JPMorgan technical requirements. Department Background:
The Supplier Assurance Services team is part of the JPMC Global Supplier Services (GSS) / Corporate Third Party Oversight (CTPO) team. The team provides IT risk management oversight on third party service providers in accordance to JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) Third Party Oversight (TPO) Standards. The Supplier Assurance Services team supports all Lines of Businesses (LOBs), including Mortgage Banking (MB), Corporate Technology (CT) and Consumer & Business Banking (CBB), Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) and Asset Management (AM) as well as Corporate Functions.
In the regions the SAS team focuses on risk assessment and management of the vendors in the region, ensuring that policies and standards are adhered to and partnering with the LOBs , Supplier Oversight Services team (SOS) and Technology Officers as it relates to risks identified during the assessment processes.
CTPO is responsible for setting the policy standards and framework for the management of third party risk. The SAS assessors review our vendors against a set of minimum control requirements. Key responsibilities:
• Providing excellent service delivery and support to the Regional CTPO lead in the management of the regional SAS portfolio, in partnership with the global portfolio leads and reporting functions
• Assist in the compilation of materials and supporting documentation for internal and external audits and exams, following the prescribed approval processes for submitted materials.
• Partnering with Corporate & LOB TPO, IT Risk, Operational Risk and Sourcing colleagues to enable holistic Third Party Oversight
• Engage with multiple LOB Delivery Managers for suppliers to ensure compliance with all required assessments per the JPMC policy and procedures.
• Drive all aspects of the risk assessment of suppliers and service providers as required.
• Assess completed questionnaire and supporting field work materials to ensure they are complete and meet JPMC expectations.
• Lead the onsite assessment, providing the overall IT Risk expertise.
• Identify control breaks and vulnerabilities with a third party.
• Document findings and work with the LOB Delivery Manager to resolve those findings through Remediation Plans (RPs) or seek Non-Compliance Acceptance (NCA) approvals.
• Validate evidence from third party, before Remediation Plans are closed.
• Escalate issues associated with third parties as needed.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements to deliver increasing operational efficiency in the processes.
• Identify opportunities for improving third party risk posture as well as JPMC's third party risk management processes, including expanded monitoring, KRI tracking, etc.
• Assist with various Third Party Risk Management program initiatives working closely with the Third Party Risk Management Leads.
• Will perform Remote Assessments / Stakeholder Management
• Traveling is required. (APAC Region) Experience & Qualifications:
• Support internal education and best practices sharing with peers and colleagues, as well as third party education & awareness, as needed
• Experience in Business Information Technology within a large enterprise level environment.
• Experience within Risk Management, Technology Audit function or Information Security and Third Party Risk Management.
• Work experience in one or more areas of infrastructure (e.g. UNIX, Windows, mainframe), databases (e.g. DB2, Oracle, SQL Server), Endpoint Security, Network Security, Application Security, Cloud Architecture and Fintech is required.
• Complete understanding of IT control policies.
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills at the senior management level across various business group.
• IT Risk Management/Audit industry certification (such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC, etc.) required.
• Masters degree preferred, Bachelors degree required or equivalent technical experience.
• Preferably 8+ years of experience in IT Risk management, audit or equivalent.