Global South Asia & Middle East - Marketing Associate (Dubai SG)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Based out of Singapore, this position is responsible for providing administrative and client service support to Dubai based Relationship Managers (RM). With that, the working hours will be from 10 am to 7 pm. Job Responsibilities
Qualifications Job Requirements
- Provide administrative and client service support to Relationship Managers servicing Private Banking clients.
- Respond to all client enquiries and instructions and provide resolution to most issues and requests.
- Monitor transactions and activities in client accounts
- Maintain client data and reports, such as: contact lists, account numbers, facilities details, status of credit reviews/renewals, etc
- Handle administrative duties including scheduling of appointments, preparing correspondences, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and receptions, producing presentation materials.
- Coordinate with Product Groups, Operations and other functional areas as necessary
- Ensure adherence to internal and external regulations and policies at all times
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in client servicing, operations or sales support within financial institutions
- Bachelor degree or diploma from reputable institutions
- Strong understanding of financial products and services
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills
- Meticulous, strong attention to details
- Possess future oriented mindset, strive to innovate and adapt to changes
- Strong understanding of inter-dependencies within the team and able to collaborate effectively across departments
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and remain empathetic, passionate and resilient
- Preferably CACS certified