Global Risk Process Management & Optimization (RPMO) - Early Warning Process Analyst
The Early Warning Process Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that the right systems and workflow-based solutions are built to streamline the Early Warning processes across all relevant Citi businesses. The EW Process Analyst will be the key point of contact for all users of CitiRisk Commercial Early Warning functionalities, ensuring that the regulatory requirements are met, while enhancing and supporting the business process.
In addition, will have a supporting role to improve CitiRisk Commercial related to early problem recognition of credit clients in all / dedicated region across all relevant businesses including but not limited to CCB, SBB, ICG, GCG and CPB. Key Responsibilities:
- Work with Business and Technology partners to provide solutions in client monitoring process
- Investigate user needs and suggest possible solutions. Suggest data sources and streamlined monitoring process flow to automate Early Warning processes to recognize deterioration in credit risk at early stages. Ensure that decisions taken have the backing of all interested parties. Ensure delivery of tools which result in higher productivity and better control environment.
- Support the adaptation of CitiRisk Commercial EW tool in all regions and across all relevant businesses (including CCB, SBB, ICG, GCG and CPB.
- Manage key business relationships effectively, including managing expectations about delivery timelines
- Partner in delivery and implementation of all projects assigned, related to CitiRisk Commercial Early Warning Platform, including but not limited to: assist business with scoping out concepts/ideas and defining benefits of change; identify business tasks to support change implementation
- Interact with business users to deliver good working practices and tools
- Implement changes in processes and policy related to Early Warning across the businesses. Provide training required to the users to ensure that the system functionality is used effectively.
- Partner with Technology and Business teams for project specification and delivery.
- Work with selected levels of business and technology users to ensure transitioning local processes and adaptation of global EW model
- Support the completion of Requirements collection and User Testing cycles, coordinate testing activities
- Participate in regular meetings with the Steering Committee and Risk Technology
The position provides opportunities to interact across Credit Risk Management, Business and Risk Technology staff. It will give the candidate a chance to broaden their knowledge of lending processes, credit risk systems, suggest and implement good working practices and keep up with regulatory requirements and policy changes. Knowledge and Experience:
- Data management and analytical experience
- Knowledge of banking and lending processes
- Basic knowledge of financial analysis and accounting
- Previous change management experience
- Knowledge of Citi banking systems supporting the business processes is an advantage
- Experience in monitoring processes, working with different internal and external partners including client, Business, Operations, Technology
- Work with complex systems with lots of integration points and keeping a mindful of all ends
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools and data base concepts
- Experience in doing Requirement Gathering, ability to interpret business requirements for the purpose of liaising with Technology teams
- Good analytical and data management skills
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Think creatively, ability to place substance over form
- Maintain and improve sound business processes while working in a dynamic, cross-cultural team environment
- Diligent, work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to motivate teams to deliver results within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Business partnering, team building, and influence management skills are preferred
- Degree or post-graduate Qualification: MBA/Masters/PhD/Finance/Accountancy/Other
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Competencies:
Job Family Group:
- Good service orientation and client focus
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work under pressure to challenging deadlines
- Ability to work with limited supervision, and work well in the team
- Proactive, diligent and dynamic. Able to identify and resolve issues and manage conflicts quickly and effectively
- Attention to detail
Risk Management Job Family:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting