Global Product Owner, Customer Decision Hub
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
We are looking for dynamic and strong professional to manage global rollout of customer decision hub for specific customer segment for CPBB. Person should have extensive experience in the strategic design, build, implementation and adoption of Pega customer decision hub. Individual will interact with executive management, business operations, business product management, and multiple technical teams to deliver end-to-end solutions. The role is part of large-scale transformation that bank is undergoing to deliver hyper-personalisation across client lifecycle. Customer decision hub will act as brain of this personalisation stack and will be powered by Pega.
The roleholder will also act as translator for business teams guiding them towards harnessing potential of the capability. Candidate will also manage dedicated cross functional squad as well as external consulting team to guide the bank with proposition to dramatically augment current next best action capability and build a fully automated set up for large customer segment.
Key OKRs for this role include both design & build of capability within cost, time and schedule as well as business benefit realisation delivering client experience and revenue outcomes. Strategic Management
Subject Matter expertise
- Guide and shape the next best action program comprising building core database marketing infrastructure, Real time interaction management, decisioning management capabilities with deep analytical insights
- Act as the primary point of contact for all customer decision hub initiatives, lead workshops, gather requirements and design solutions specific to customer segment
- Stay abreast of MarTech landscape & engage ecosystem players/vendors to ensure Bank continues to have best in class capabilities. Propose and conduct pilots as needed
- Engage Group/Regional/Country teams to generate program sponsorship and continuous funding support
Execution & Project Management
- Hands on experience in next best action tools like Pega (preferred) with focus on following
- Core NBA platform experience. E.g. Identify customer journey use cases, set up complex campaigns, automation rules, notifications, alerts, etc
- Business translator: Ability to simplify insights for business teams and co-create solutions delivering revenue and client experience outcomes by enabling interactions via platform
- Decision Orchestration & Analytics: Collaborate with data science and retail analytics team to build models and data feed that improve effectiveness of platform
- MarTech ecosystem and Marketing automation: Able to guide and deliver integration of Pega with other MarTech tools like Adobe analytics, Audience Manager, AppsFlyer, SFDC
- Reporting & Insights: Set up campaign efficiency benchmarks, ensure right measurement and tracking is available for campaigns. Create and maintain metrics reports and dashboards on marketing activities to measure campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Stay abreast of new developments in MarTech space like CDP as well as specifically in decisioning i.e. Pega CDH releases and functionality, making suggestions to improve existing processes and implement new solutions
- Provide BAU administration and support to the user-base
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Able to work in Enterprise agile environment and guide the marketing automation Squad to define and deliver business value from marketing automation program
- Work with cross functional Group, regional and country teams to identify use cases to be implemented using Marketing automation platform. Execute those use cases with help of Agile Squad
- Squad will be responsible for business requirements, functional design, customer journeys design, configuration, testing, training and implementation of tool
- Creating and maintaining a prioritised Product Backlog, ensuring it is visible, transparent and clear
- Representing the stakeholders, and has the mandate to prioritise scope(functions/features) on behalf of the business
- Act as a SME organising and attending agile ceremonies and providing support where required to ITO teams and Business teams
- Work with Vendor, Professional services consultant and cross functional teams in SC (such as Group Digital, Segments, Country Digital, Distribution, Group ITO) to design, implement capability
- Validate deliveries through success metrics, after deployment to ensure they meet all operational and business requirements and drive maintenance and problem resolution, as required
- Preparing the Agile Execution Document, including the Initial Release Plan and other associated mandatory milestones and tracking and reporting delivery against the Initial Release Plan
- Communicating progress outside the core Agile Delivery Team including reporting RAG status to refinement forums
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct
- Takes personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Head of Group Digital Commerce
- ITO: Build & Engineering Team
- Group SC Design Team
- Regional Digital Banking Organization
- Group Digital Banking Management Team
- Group Digital Commerce Team
- Regional Digital Banking Heads
- Country Digital Banking Teams
- L&C, OR, FCC, GIS, SCM
Other skills required:
- Deep understanding of Pega customer decision hub
- Bachelors / Master's degree holder. Overall experience of 7+ years of decisioning and marketing automation experience with at-least 3-5 years of experience in core and relevant field of setting up Pega CDH is must
- Good understanding of business and customer segments like Personal/Mass or Affluent/Wealth is needed so as to act as translator of insights from Pega CDH for segment stakeholders
- First rate communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge of Confluence and JIRA to conduct above activities in enterprise agile environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills to deal with a broad set of stakeholders, ability to tell a story through data, identify opportunities and drive action plans
- Highly effective in a large virtual cross functional team aligning to/and multiple business and IT partners across different markets
- Certified Product Owner and understanding the agile delivery principles and basic knowledge about Scrum
- Prefer Pega certified consultant
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.