Global Operational Readiness Manager, AFS
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!Key Responsibilities
- Management of operational readiness across all operational workstreams leading to coordination for input into the release Go/No-Go decision.
- Act as a point of escalation and for Risk & Issue Escalation.
- Management of all Due Diligence Planning, Co-ordination & Delivery, liaising direct with the client to ensure achievable within Release plan.
- Co-ordination & documentation of Operational Model and Gap Identification & Closure.
- Co-ordination/delivery of the Due Diligence Report & SoS Validation.
- Coordinate the overall validation of cross stream dependencies in the Operating Model.
- Ensure consistency in the overall operating model in terms of format and detail.
- Management of Post Migration SWAT team.
- Delivery of Client Service model, including the communication process and standards from our clients and our internal teams.
- Design and implementation of client and internal governance, ensuring a model to facilitate effective decision making, timely and accurate escalations, as well as clear and concise reporting.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
Communication (Verbal & Written): Expresses ideas effectively in a clear, concise and open manner appropriate for both individual and group situations. Listens effectively and identifies / responds to subtle verbal and non-verbal cues from others. Communicates effectively in written form. Expresses ideas clearly with appropriate organisation and structure, correct grammar, and language or terminology that is adjusted to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
Leadership: Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals in a manner that provides clarity and direction and fosters loyalty and commitment. Rewards and recognises effort and achievement. Is able to influence across all levels and across our global locations. Has working knowledge of our global governance and leadership team to be able to influence effective communication, escalation and decision making.
Delegation: Enlists the talents of others to help meet objectives; allocates important activities and sufficient autonomy for others to exercise judgement and make decisions within their authority level; establishes procedures to monitor results of delegation.
Develops & Maintain Relationships: Builds and maintains mutually beneficial, collaborative relationships with business partners and stakeholders based on BNP's values. Uses effective strategies to win others over and exhibits persuasive representation of team and business objectives.
Decision Making: Decides on and commits to a course of action in a timely manner having sought and evaluated a range of alternatives from knowledge, experience and insights, taking into consideration resources, constraints, ethics and organisational values.
Managing Budgets & Cost Control: Utilises knowledge of budgeting processes, including the allocation and monitoring of costs and revenues to advise or take corrective action.
Strategic Focus - The ability to consider competing conceptual or real elements and factors in finding solutions, to think laterally and to focus on potential outcomes before determining the best course of action.
Resilience: Continues to work effectively and pursue goals when faced with obstacles, periods of change and uncertainty, or resistance from others. Maintains effectiveness in uncertain or ambiguous situations
Specific Qualifications Required
· Approximately 10+ years in Financial Services, with specific technical knowledge of the Global Operating Model
· Demonstrated capability in project management, sound analytical ability and strong stakeholder co-ordination
· Degree qualified
· MS Project and Excel
· MS Word & PowerPoint