Global Markets Operations, Global Markets Change Management - Global Markets Change Management, Associate, Singapore
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Your Impact
The successful candidate will be responsible for documenting user requirements, reengineering business processes, liaising with Engineering to design and approve solutions, resolving project issues across multiple stakeholder groups, coordinate user acceptance testing, including creation of test scripts and plans and produce any required plans to successfully transition new systems and processes into the operating environment. A proven track record in delivering projects through the full development lifecycle is essential, as well as a commercial mindset, strong interpersonal skills, problem solving ability and a desire to deliver quantifiable benefits to a fast paced organisation. Whilst many projects are focused on the local regional offices, the role requires strong partnership with our projects team in London, Bangalore and New York to ensure we produce globally consistent solutions to shared issues and opportunities across the organization. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the planning/implementation of projects in Asia Pacific Global Markets Division
- Undertake business analysis tasks on current operational workflows to redesign and document requirements for any new technology solutions.
- Identify and communicate the impact of business requirements on functional processes, work with impacted areas to implement those changes.
- Partner with Engineering and stakeholders to create solutions that are technically viable and operationally acceptable.
- Capture business benefits, ensure solutions will deliver the benefits and track the delivery of those benefits to the department.
- Production of project plans in partnership with Engineering, management of changes to those plans in a controlled manner.
- Facilitate communication across multiple areas including Sales teams, operations, engineering, legal and compliance departments. Liaise with global counterparts to ensure best practices and global consistency.
- Define quality assurance and testing approach for projects. Document test cases and scripts, and run various types of testing phases including user acceptance, production data, production parallel, and conversion tests.
- Develop migration strategies for the operational processes, including risk mitigation, conversion and recovery plans.
- Perform post implementation reviews, including benefits analysis and lessons learned reviews.
- Minimum of 5-6 years industry experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably in Operations or Engineering.
- Minimum of 5-6 years experience in a project management position with a proven track record of delivering complex projects individually or as part of a team.
- Proven track record delivering technology projects. Ability to understand and challenge technical designs and plans and to partner effectively with systems developers is essential.
- Project management skills and ability to execute a complete project lifecycle.
- Strong business analysis and business requirements skills, with the ability to identify, review and prioritize business requirementsacross multiple user groups.
- Evidence of active engagement in defining improved processes and solutions
- Effective quality assurance and testing skills, including the ability to create test plans and test scripts, and track and resolve testing issues.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Ability to collaborate effectively across business, operations, engineering, legal and compliance teams.
- Strong technical skills and familiarity with project management processes.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity