Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Daily monitoring of client portfolios, issuing & receiving collateral calls to ensure the extensive interaction with Clients
- Resolution and escalation of all client disputes and regulatory queries
- New client on-boarding
- Liaison with internal groups (Credit, Sales, Trading, Middle office, Legal, Front Office, Settlements, and Corporate Treasury) to resolve collateral issues.
- Reconciliation of portfolios
- Collateral Optimization
- Monthly Interest and coupon settlement
- Performing a number of control functions, ensuring the integrity of our processes.
- Ability to generate creative solutions to problems and challenge processes; be willing to dig into the detail to resolve issues
- Some experience of portfolio reconciliations and processing of margin calls would be desirable
- Confidence to interact with external clients
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to cope with rapidly changing priorities throughout the day are essential
- Familiarity with/ability to learn Excel macros and other functions
- The individual will need strong communication (Japanese language proficiency, business level or above)
- Functional Expertise - Keeps up-to-date with emerging business, economic, and market trends
- Technical Skills - Demonstrates strong technical skills required for the role, pays attention to detail, takes initiative to broaden his/ her knowledge and demonstrates appropriate financial/analytical skills
- Client and Business Focus - Effectively handles difficult requests, builds trusting, long term relationships with clients, helps the client to identify/define needs and manages client/business expectations
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity