Global HR Policy Consultant
- Attractive package
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 18 Feb 19
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Responsible for enterprise policy and process development, governance, implementation, and communication.
About the Role
The Global HR Policy Consultant leads cross-functional project teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of policies and initiatives, as well as supports processes, tools, and training. This role leads the creation of in-country HR policy documents (e.g., Team Member Handbooks), oversight of policy management standards and governance, and supports development of HR policies and programs across the Wells Fargo global footprint. The primary focus for this role is the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. This role can be based in Hong Kong or Singapore.
- Maintain a deep understanding of HR policies and practices globally, and specifically for the Asia Pacific region, in the context of enterprise strategies, initiatives and priorities.
- Design, develop, and implement country-specific HR policies and procedures, including updating and maintaining country-specific Team Member Handbooks in the APAC region.
- Partner with the Corporate Policy Office, Risk and Compliance, HR Consulting teams Legal and HR COEs to ensure compliance with the Policy Management Policy during the development, review, approval, and publishing process for country and COE-specific policies and standards, and provide credible challenge as appropriate.
- Develop supporting resources, processes, and controls to ensure effective implementation and oversight of policies and programs. Analyze and respond to policy requests and provide subject matter policy expertise, including consultation on policy application, interpretation, and risk mitigation.
- Utilize internal and external benchmarking information and research, and analyze data to make strategic assessments and recommendations.
- Represent and/or lead HR policy on various functional and enterprise project teams.
- Conduct internal and external benchmarking and research and analyze data to make strategic assessments and recommendations.
- 6+ years of human resources experience including 2+ years’ experience with risk management, policy development or policy administration, which may include experience using the Policy Management System as a policy contact, development team member, or reviewer of other policies and standards.
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Ability to identify risk factors and ensure enactment of appropriate controls
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with policy application, interpretation, and consultation experience
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources policies and processes
- International Human Resources knowledge and experience, preferably with responsibility for APAC.
- Familiarity with corporate policy management requirements.