Global Financial Institutions, Regional Manager
The candidate will be part of a Global FI team covering and establishing new banking partnerships within the Financial Institutions segment.
Reporting to the Team Head, you will:
- Be the global relationship manager for a portfolio of clients, comprising mainly from the Bank Segment
- Strengthen the bank's market position as one of the key "go-to" partner banks in Asia
- Drive new relationship initiatives, including developing new partnerships, and originating new transactions
- Leverage on the bank's platform, leading cross-functional teams to drive deal execution
*LI-MLIU Qualifications Requirements
- Experience and familiarity with the buying requirements of Financial Institution clients, with ideally 10-15 years of experience in a Financial Institutions sales function. Buy side candidates in a Bank will be considered as well.
- For sell side candidates, proven track record of delivering consistent revenue growth
- Expertise in two of more financial institutions products across Cash Management, Trade Finance Solutions, Capital Market, Treasury / Financial Markets, Balance Sheet or Strategic Advisory
- Experience in driving negotiating of legal documentation will be beneficial: ISDA/CSA, GMRA, GMSLA, Syndicated / Bilateral facilities