Global Corporate Banking Loan Product Team [2-Year contract]
GCB Loan Product Team
Join the newly set up Loan Product Team in Global Corporate Banking Division focusing on interest rate benchmark transition. You will be working closely with other key stakeholders including Business Heads, Relationship Managers, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Credit Administration, Market Risk, and IT. The team is primarily responsible to ensure that the Division's existing loan products are successfully transitioned to the industry's new Interest Rate Benchmarks. The team will also need to ensure that Division's regulatory requirements and customer conduct goals are met and are in line with the Bank's strategy. We are looking for people who can operate in a dynamic environment and ensuring the Division's loan roadmap is kept updated in line with changing market requirements.
- Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Ensure that the Division's existing Loan Products are successfully transition to the new IBOR interest rate benchmarks
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes internal/customer requirements on IBOR transition including
- Developing a loan transition process to support RMs during Legal Remediation including assisting RMs regarding contract remediation including advisory on latest agreed positions
- Providing RM updates and training and support Customer communication and engagement activities
- Acts as the Product Champion within the Division including
- Tracking & monitoring the number of Contracts to be remediated
- Developing new Products to support IBOR transition.
- Supporting User Requirements in System Developments.
- Maintaining the Division's Loans Product Approval Process
- Maintain technical knowledge of the IBOR transition including
- Maintain Depository of IBOR Loan related Information across the Division
- Keep up to date with IBOR Industry Developments
- Work closely with other key internal stakeholders (e.g., Business Heads, Relationship Managers, Legal, Market Risk, Group Finance, IT) within the bank including
- Acting as Business' advocate in transition documentation, reporting and system requirements.
- Ensuring that Business goals and customers' needs are met.
- Contract Staff (Job Qualifications)
- 2-Year Contract Staff (Product Manager)
- Possess a tertiary education with 4-5 years of work experience in banking
- Good knowledge in corporate loan product
- Experienced in project management
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and exhibits excellent teamwork skills
- Able to multi-task well, proactive problem solver.
- Excellent working knowledge in MS Excel to document data used above. Some database skills will be an added advantage.
- 2-Year Contract Staff (Junior Product Manager)
- Possess a tertiary education with at least 2-3 years of work experience
- Some experience in corporate loan products will be required.
- Proactive problem solver, multi-tasking, meticulous and able to work within timelines.
- Excellent working knowledge in MS Excel to document data used above and PowerPoint for presentations using the above content. Some database skills will be a key advantage (including pivot tables, vlookup).