Gaming Marketing Lead (Perm)
- Provide analysis and insight to acquisition funnel measurement, working closely with the publishing team to help define & set goals for KPIs on each game, and with BI and Data team on implementing performance predictions
- Oversees daily optimization and analysis of all advertising campaigns.
- Partner with product and publishing team to maximize growth opportunities, providing revenue analysis, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, daily ad spend.
- Partner with BI and other teams to develop relevant tools and provide reporting on performance at a regular cadence for key stakeholders
- Drive a relentless culture of experimentation on all key existing UA channels, while also ideating and establishing new user acquisition funnels for the studio games
- Be involved in other marketing strategy, in branding and marketing activities.
- At least 5+ years of acquisition marketing experience and specific experience with Facebook, Google, mobile ad networks and mobile ad exchange
- Proven success of leading and managing a growth-driven performance marketing team
- Experience managing all paid user acquisition; setting up, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns in the native platform.
- Good balance of data-driven analytical skills and understanding of creatives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing technology developments
- Ability to work and communicate efficiently with cross-functional teams within the studio and the larger organization
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in App/programmatic display advertising
- Running Marketing Campaigns
- Exposure in working with brand and strategy
- Deeply connected in the games marketing scene.
- Self-motivated, independent learner that is passionate about leveraging techology and data to drive performance
- Enjoys gaming
For more information you can email Andrew Loh
in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference 526089
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/NYPnSK/gaming-marketing-lead-perm-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14723461 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544