GT Institutional Sales, Global Treasury
- Have responsibility covering Institutional Sales, Structured Product Sales and Bond Syndicate regionally and help oversee IS sales globally.
- Achieve the balanced score card KPIs for GTIS business globally.
- Develop the infrastructure needed to drive growth in Institutional Client business including improving the client bond boarding processes, revenue sharing models regionally and joint income models.
- Develop the right strategy and implement suitable operating model to complement the readiness of the Bank to handle different segment of IS clients.
- Build capability on bond syndication and regional distribution in fixed income products to strengthen the product value chain.
- Improve coordination and communication between primary market (GIB) and secondary market (secondary market) to increase customer penetration.
- Improve collaboration across functions between head office and other treasury centres to support Treasury business co-management effectively.
- Establish working culture to ensure compliance with capital market regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Strengthen talent bench-strength and development to attract and retain quality staff.
- Good degree in Business, Economics and Finance
- Institutional client base in Asia would be good
- Minimum 15 years relevant working experience with structuring experience
- Highly motivated individual who can work well in a team
- Results-oriented and able to deal with pressure
- Excellent communication, good stakeholders management and interpersonal skills