GT E-commerce, Global Treasury (1 year contract)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Actively engage all departments within Global Treasury division and partner divisions in the bank to identify automation and new business opportunities.
- Keep abreast of new developments by the competition, latest market technologies and disruptions. Provide updates to the E-commerce team.
- Participate in discussion relating to E-commerce with internal and external customers.
- Independently manage projects or participate actively as project team member to deliver E-commerce systems/solutions.
- Be involved in all parts of E-commerce product lifecycle. Idea generation, business justification, solution architecture design, vendor selection, project for product delivery and day to day running of the business.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, that include sales, trading, finance, risk management and operations teams to identify strategic E-commerce solutions.
- Engage enablers like business management, IT and external vendors to ensure project resources are maximized and stakeholder requirements are addressed.
- Offer tactical solutions where time or resources are limited, but an effective plan must always be made to transition to a strategic configuration.
- Assist E-commerce team in BAU running of businesses across many asset classes, these include: FX, Fixed Income, Equity derivatives.
- Perform system and static setup for new customer on-boarding.
- Real-time crisis and conflict management due to system issues and/or adverse market events.
- Be familiar with market best practices and comply with internal controls and regulator's guidelines in personal conduct and solutions that are developed. Qualifications
- Degree holder in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics (Statistics).
- Good financial product knowledge in FX and/or Fixed Income and/or Equities
- Good understanding of computer hardware and networks.
- Foundational level competence for software development. Preferred languages are Python/R/C#/Matlab.
- Confident handling frequent interaction with people and presenting to an audience.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Some expertise in AI/machine learning/data wrangling will provide is a large advantage.