Our client is a real estate investment management company headquartered in United States. Looking for a General Ledger Accountant to join their Singapore office located in Central Singapore.
Our client is a real estate investment management company headquartered in United States. They focus on investing in developing high growth international public and private companies in the real estate and financial services sectors.
- Handles all GL entries & assist with GAAP & consolidation adjustments entries
- Handles all intercompany loans, interest on intercompany loan calculations & advances
- Handles all interest on third party loan calculations
- Responsible for Bank reconciliations, Intercompany reconciliations, preparations of accounting & tax schedules for monthly closing
- Assist with preparation of all funds transfers & payments
- Assists in quarterly income tax computations for actual results & quarterly reforecast
- Analysis of income tax actuals to budgets & forecasts
- Preliminary TB analysis
- Assists in audit & tax compliance matters as required
- Participates in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy, Diploma in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
- Strong analytical & computer skills (MSOffice suite and ERP systems)
- Detailed, meticulous & proactive
- Team player, flexible & adaptable to change
- Able to meet tight schedules & deadlines
- A great opportunity to join a global investment management firm!
- Good working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amber Chang on +65 6541 9921.