GIS / ARCGIS / ESRI (Senior Software Development Engineer)
- Permanent, Full time
- Amoria Bond , EA Licence No: 12C6287
- 16 Oct 18
Develop GIS related software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes software design, programming and testing for new application; following the software development lifecycle. Provides software enhancement, improvement and troubleshooting of existing system
- Develops GIS related software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; software design, programming and testing for new application; following the software development lifecycle.
- Provides software enhancement, improvement and troubleshooting of existing system
- Delivers results that meet requirements specifications with a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Involves in mobile application development.
- Involves in the application deployment and system troubleshooting.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Works as an integral member of a project team, making important individual contributions.
- Degree in computer Science, IT or related technical discipline.
- Strong knowledge on ArcGIS suites of technologies like for, Web Desktop, Server and Mobile, etc. or Geoserver suites of technologies such as WMS, WFS, WCS etc.
- Development experience on ArcGIS Server 10.x. or Geoserver
- Development experience on Java, .NET, Web Services, HTML5, Java Script
- Good knowledge of geo-database management and ArcGIS Server configuration will be an advantage.
- Knowledge on SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers for database.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on software development experience from requirements specifications, design, implementation, Unit testing and integration test, went through full software development life cycle.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with GIS application development.
- Strong learning and problem solving skills.
- Soft skills (time management, communication, organization skills, etc).
- Fluent and concise English communication, written and oral.
- Keen to learn new technologies.
- Large scale software development is a plus.