- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
GF Regulatory Risk Analyst
GF Regulatory Risk Analyst
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18058232
- This role is expected to support global and regional Independent Risk function in capacity of a system architect to formulate and execute strategic initiatives which involve any of the below activities.
- Enhancement of existing systems
- Potential Migration to another Citi system
- To be subject matter expert for Oasis application (Credit platform for APAC CPB) and other Risk applications used by CPB APAC team
- Support all global and regional initiatives driven by global CPB Risk Architecture team to ensure end to end delivery of APAC specific tasks. This includes but not limited to designing final solution, analysis of business requirements, coordination and execution (where ever applicable) of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and post production cutover verification.
- Support all initiatives and projects driven by CPB APAC Risk team by owning technical delivery part of it.
- Coordinate with various teams like CPB Technology, Risk Technology, CPB Risk, CPB Investment Finance, Capital Markets, Operations etc. for fulfilment of the objectives stated in point 2 and 3.
- Represent CPB Risk in all technology forums and projects.
- Provide necessary support during various internal/ external and regulatory audit reviews pertaining to Risk to cover Technology infrastructure related aspects.
- Own up all production issues raised by various CPB Risk teams and ensure tracking and timely closure of the same with the help of CPB production support and Oasis application development team.
- Own up and/ or coordinate all the IMRs assigned to Global Risk Architecture team or CPB APAC Risk team to ensure timely delivery of solution and closure.
- Ideal candidate is expected to have minimum 8 years of experience in managing projects in the area of Risk reporting and Credit Risk monitoring
- The candidate should have sound knowledge of regulatory risk reporting frameworks like Basel III/ CCAR
- The candidate should have good understanding of various lending products offered by a Private Bank
- Hands on experience of managing technology projects will be considered as added advantage
- The candidate should possess verbal and written communication skills specially to interact with senior management and stakeholders
- The candidate should also possess strong analytical skills along with the ability to learn new things quickly
- The candidate should have good command on various MS Office utilities like Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio etc.
- The candidate should be able to crunch and interpret large data and assess quality of data using MS Excel functions
- Candidates having programming knowledge to write SQL queries and VBA Macros will be preferred
- This role requires ability to coordinate with a diverse team spread across multiple geographies by communicating over phone and email to work towards a common goal. The person should be able to show leadership skills coupled with persistence and hard work to achieve the desired end results.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree - preferably in Computer Science
- Candidates who are certified FRM and/ or CFA will be preferred