- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
- 21 Mar 18
GF - Senior Auditor - Global Functions Technology
GF - Senior Auditor - Global Functions Technology
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Audit
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18013605
Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1500 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi's numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
This role participates in the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates and of Citi's respective regulators, globally.
The IA APAC Global Functions Technology (GFT) team provides technology audit coverage within Finance and Corporate Functions, including Tax, Human Resources, Payroll, Procurement, Payables, Risk Management, Treasury, Compliance and AML. The position is based in Singapore and will report to the Regional GFT Leader, and will have responsibility for scoping and executing application systems audits and providing applications coverage for Finance and Corporate Functions, Risk and Treasury, Compliance and AML audits.
- As a seasoned professional applies solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Support the coverage of technology risk by applying technical knowledge to all phases of the audit process, and provide coaching to team members during the audit.
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Performs moderately complex audits in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
- Develop effective working relationships with the staff and management of the businesses being audited to enable timely identification of emerging technology risks.
- Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- Participate in Internal Audit Technology projects and initiatives.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Intermediate level experience (minimal of 6 years) in technology audit and/or core IT management processes and related risks and controls, particularly application controls, development, change management and information security commensurate experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for issuing to stakeholders high quality deliverables according to strict timetables
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of financial services products/Global Functions processes, especially those associated with the banking and capital markets businesses
- Excellent analytical ability to understand business issues associated with IT processes and related risks and controls, identifying root causes and recommending solutions
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management
- Strong team player who is actively committed to personal development, active team contribution/knowledge sharing and identifying improvement opportunities
- Ingenuity in enhancing client support through the evaluation of technology risks and controls
- Data analytics experience will be beneficial
- Relevant professional qualifications, such as CIA, CISA, CISSP, will be beneficial
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience