GF - Quantitative Risk Analyst - Assistant Vice President
This role offers the opportunity to work on a whole spectrum of products for counterparty risk analysis, to get hands-on experience with modelling and risk infrastructure.
- Calculate counterparty risk exposure on derivative products across all markets/asset classes.
- Conduct investigations on PSE related issues as SMEs to internal stakeholders.
- Perform month end reviews and adjustments for limit monitoring purposes.
- Work on projects to further global systematic calculation of derivatives' counterparty risk and risk management process.
- Actively participate in further development of counterparty analytics tools and infrastructure.
- Develop and validate models for pricing, risk factor simulation and exposure calculation, including writing Model Development Documents.
- Advise on credit risk mitigation and explain counterparty risks to sales, trading & credit risk management. Provide trainings on methodology and systems.
Job Family Group:
- Masters/PhD in a quantitative discipline with derivatives math knowledge. at least 5-7 years working experience in a quantitative role in financial/consulting services with good understanding of derivatives' modelling/pricing.
- Good communication skill is essential, as the position requires quantifying and explaining risks in an environment that involves fast decision-making.
- Good team player and willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of market risk management techniques is desirable.
- Knowledge of Unix and programming (e.g. C++, Python, Perl and SQL etc.).
- Knowledge of a wide range of derivative products (FI, equity, commodity, FX, credit) would be ideal.
Risk Management Job Family:
Risk Analytics, Modeling, and Validation Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting