GF - CSIS Investigator APAC - Vice President
The CSIS Investigations Sr Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval. Responsibilities:
- An Investigator will be responsible for the coordination and investigation of high level fraud matters and/or network security incidents
- This role will utilize sophisticated expertise in investigative interviewing, fraud identification, loss prevention, network security, cyber enabled fraud, to identify fraud activities, schemes, trends and organized rings that create a risk to our firm, its employees, shareholders, systems, assets and clients
- Supervise investigative staff and assign investigative cases from various referral sources
- Ensure that all investigative referrals are properly investigated and managed in a professional and consistent manner relative to the regional investigative standards, protocol and aging standards.
- Supervise, motivate and develop a team of high-performing investigators through mentorship, expectations and training
- Provide regular feedback, guidance and consultation to investigative staff, offering direction and expertise to further an investigation.
- Manage hiring, performance, disciplinary actions and terminations for team
- Provide recommendations on promotions and compensation decisions
- Establish meaningful and measureable goals and objectives
- Accountability for the team's KPI performance against established targets
- Conduct detailed reviews of investigations reports and case management system to assess data/content quality, supporting evidence and the appropriateness of case outcomes.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with local regulatory bodies, law enforcement, intelligence agencies, sister bank network, and industry professional associations and keep abreast of the local and international environment.
- Manage all matters that rise to the level of criminal prosecution or a civil court case
- Lead investigator on select referrals
- Brief management on ongoing major investigations in a professional manner
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Evaluated/reviewed, developed and implemented investigations processes to effectively address process and technique changes as needed in their role
- Demonstrated a clear understanding of investigation techniques and shares those insights appropriately with others
- Has detailed understanding of all basic investigative concepts including report writing, cyber threat analysis, strategic forecasting, conducting lessons learned and regional expertise
- Has experience with or understanding of potential global economic threats (e.g., cyber threats, global impact threats, foreign threats, etc.)
- Understanding of levers (both controllable and uncontrollable) that may impact fraud loss
- Relevant experience in a private/public sector investigative environment
- Experience with e-discovery tools, forensic accounting and data analytics
- Professional certifications (CPA, CAMS, CFE and CFF)
- Domestic travel
- Flexibility to work on call off hours/weekends during critical project phases if necessary
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .