GF - Balance Sheet Management Lead Analyst - Vice President
Regional Treasury Analytics Unit
Regional Treasury Analytics supports Regional Treasurer and Cluster / Country Treasurers on key Citi Treasury mandates and Balance Sheet Management requirements. Citi Treasury plays key roles in driving region's ALM (Asset Liability Management) initiatives, with focus on optimization, integrity and sound governance of the balance sheet, including deposits and loans, capital, interest rate risk, transfer pricing, and overall liquidity profile of the countries/legal entities in Asia.
Country and Cluster Treasurers are responsible for ensuring disciplined treasury practices in managing treasury risk exposures, and providing an independent oversight on liquidity risk management and contingency funding planning. In support, the Regional Treasury Analytics team works with country teams to optimize the franchise's funding structure within appropriate risk levels and balance sheet management disciplines. The unit also conducts in-depth analytics on key treasury matters to support management reviews or ALCO discussions. Further, it acts as a liaison with all constituencies within Citi to strategize balance sheet optimization drives with business segments and across different Global Functions (FP&A, Controller, Tax, etc.). Responsibilities:
1. Support Regional ALCO and Country ALCO material preparation
- Prepare and compile monthly Regional ALCO deck materials. Work with SMEs and business / GF stakeholders to ensure integrity of the data and content
- Prepare and run thematic analyses, both quantitative and qualitative, to support Regional ALCO / Country ALCO needs
- Support ALCO standardization initiative to allow consistent evaluation and comparison of key balance sheet metrics, and identification of optimization opportunities
2. Provide Regional Treasurer and Cluster Treasurers functional support and thematic analyses on balance sheet usage and efficiency, hedging analysis and strategy, funding and return optimization opportunities
- Support global Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP), Liquidity Transfer Pricing (LTP) and Balance Sheet Costing (BSC) initiatives and regional rollouts
- Work with Cluster and Country Treasurers to fulfill US regulators' quarterly review and governance requirements on countries' single yield curves (SYC), FTP, and local LP
- Support balance sheet projection exercises (i.e. Plan, MYF, CCAR), including the preparation of interest rate and FX forecasts assumptions
- Coordinate with country teams to prepare annual dividend plan and track capital repatriation progress in Asia
3. Support APAC implementation of Citi Treasury policies, MRA/MRIA remediation initiatives, Consent Order work streams, new liquidity risk management measures or standards, and Rules of the Road / glide paths for balance sheet management tasks
4. Support IBOR processes in Asia, including Singapore's SIBOR submissions Qualifications:
- 5-8 years of experience in Finance, Treasury or related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communication skills are imperative i.e. ability to make complex subjects easily digestible for senior management
- Proficient Power Point and Excel skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of management. Must be a team player
- Bachelor's degree. Master's degree in relevant field a plus.
Minimum 10 years relevant work experience with strong understanding of bank's systems and operations and related Finance / Treasury function experience. Job Family Group:
Finance Job Family:
Balance Sheet Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting