GF – Senior Auditor - Digital Banking (Global Consumer Bank) - Assistant Vice President
The Senior Auditor is an intermediate level role responsible for managing a small team in performing moderately complex audits and assessments of Citi's risk and control environments in coordination with the Audit team. The overall objective is to apply in-depth disciplinary knowledge through value-added perspectives or advisory service to help Citi reach business goals. Responsibilities:
- As a professional applies solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Performs audits related to Global Consumer Banking in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- Identify risks and execute controls related to digital risks. This person understand Digital Banking very well including dimension of digitization within banks.
- Completes assigned audits within budgeted time frame, and budgeted costs.
- Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
- Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate level bank or audit experience in a Consumer banking role (Digital Banking experience preferred), with demonstrated execution capabilities according to strict timetables. Good knowledge of product management/operations/compliance.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Prior experience in digital banking and/or managing data mapping and extraction will be ideal.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Business travels will be required.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Business travels will be required. Job Family Group:
Internal Audit Job Family:
Audit Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting