GFT Finance - Tech Implementation Analyst
Understand the functionalities of the components involved in Ab-initio graphs and Unix shell scripting. Should be also responsible to work with the team to streamline and automate existing processes and reduce any Manual efforts.
Contribute as a key team player in the process of Finance Operating/Reporting Ledger Implementation in APAC & EMEA region.
Also, take ownership of incidents and application problems, work with various stakeholders and support teams. This position is responsible for:
* Create Data conversion mappings/scripts to migrate data from the Legacy platform to the Finance Operating/Reporting Ledger using Ab-inito graphs
* Perform data remapping to convert/migrate aggregated data to detailed contract level by combining conversion data from various sources.
* Investigate and remediate any data inconsistencies arising as part of the new Finance Operating/Reporting Ledger platform implementation.
* Working closely with business group to understand the Reconciliation process and provide insight support in the data Reconciliation process.
* Providing Data Analysis support.
* Providing technical recommendations for optimized data access and automation.
* Providing ongoing support to new business processes and system enhancements
* Identifying opportunities to increase usability of Finance data elements and information architecture.
* Liaising with Production Support leads for reviewing system performance metrics to ensure optimal system
functioning Key Work Experiences Expected:
Experience in Ab-Initio, Oracle & shell scripting (Or willingness to learn backed with solid technology
understanding of distributed systems) is essential.
Prior Work Experience in Finance domain especially on Finance Ledger application Technology is needed.
Experience in various banking products is an added advantage.
Experience in design, development and coding in the ETL process is desired.
Experience Implementation of automation for existing manual activities
Highly motivated with the ability to multitask productively
Good written and spoken communication skills
Teamwork - ability to work across levels and groups
Implement and Enforce best practices are followed Qualifications:
First class degree with excellent academic qualifications. Engineering degree in Comp science, IT, or other engineering disciplines from a reputed institute with relevant work experience. Competencies:
Good change management discipline
Good written & verbal communication skills
Ability to understand Finance domain concepts
Ability to mentor and motivate team members Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting