- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
GCG Digital Sales Lead
GCG Digital Sales Lead
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Marketing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18043340
- Citibank APAC has an ambitious agenda to transform its business over the next three years and there will be an unrelenting focus to digitize every experience to give to our prospects and existing clients. One key focus area is a priority to accelerate the transformation of sales to new and existing clients from an offline model to a dominant digital model.
- As a member of the Regional Digital Experience team, the key objective of this role is to take ownership of our desktop and mobile websites, working with stakeholders from across the business to develop capabilities and improve performance across 17 markets (APAC and EMEA).
- Working with Digital Acquisition, Data Management, Marketing, Content, Product and Technology teams to optimize the user experience, monitor infrastructure performance, manage the CMS rollout, take responsibility for tagging, prioritize and manage requests for new web and micro sites.
- Train and nurture local digital counterparts to be the "Centre of Excellence" for the overall site maintenance and optimization community, providing best practice education and guidance with respect to infrastructure analytics, tagging and UX improvement.
- Manage complex multi-market Content Management System (Drupal or equivalent) and experience rollouts
- Analyse the performance of our websites in our priority markets using Adobe Site Catalyst and web log files, to track and optimize our conversion rates across the region
- Work with our Decision Management team to identify opportunities to improve the conversion of our target segments
- Work closely with our Adobe Test and Target specialists to identify and prioritize tests across the region
- Take ownership of the delivery of website optimization initiatives, including requirements gathering, feasibility assessment, backlog management, prioritization and user acceptance testing
- Ownership of infrastructure performance monitoring, including tool assessment and implementation (e.g. Tealeaf or similar)
- Ownership of site search capabilities and performance
- Ownership of tag management
- Scoping, prioritizing and owning the delivery of new websites, microsites and CMS templates
- Collaborate with stakeholders from the Marketing and Product teams to optimize the acquisition journeys for new campaigns
The ideal Candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Digital Capabilities - Demonstrated experience in, and passion for web development and optimization with a proven ability to identify new blockers and pain points within digital journeys. Proven experience of using Adobe Site Catalyst (or similar), Tealeaf, Splunk (or similar) and web log files to analyse web funnel performance
- Analysis and Decision Making - Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions. Proven ability to prioritize opportunities based on business outcome
- Build Effective Working Relationships - Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals
- Business Focus - Demonstrate understanding of the business and its customers
- Communicates Effectively - Communicate clearly and concisely, with impact and credibility using appropriate language, style and terminology.
- Leads Change and Innovation - Identify organisational requirements for future success and engage in those activities that facilitate the required degree of innovation and change. Act as a champion and role model for innovation and change
- Understand the acquisition Landscape - Knowledge of the web analytics landscape, roles played by each tool and technical knowledge to make vendor assessments
- Market, Sales and Customer Focus - Create and seize opportunities that provide superior returns for shareholders and make customers and their needs a primary focus. Work to reinforce a market, sales and customer focus
- Operational Execution - Accountable for digital performance and act with a sense of urgency to address issues and take advantage of opportunities. Immediate access to key financial and operational data
- Tertiary qualified in I.T, marketing, eCommerce or relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years owning and optimizing web / mobile sites; web analytics and application analytics across multiple markets
- Demonstrated experience in, and passion for digital innovation
- Adapts to change in a fast-paced environment
- Results driven