- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
- 22 Jan 18
GCG - Customer Research Analytics
GCG - Customer Research Analytics
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17073792
T he Customer Research Analytics will be r esponsible for the day to day management of the APAC and EMEA Bottom Up NPS program (ie trigger based feedback) including managing the Global NPS Bottom Up platform (Medallia), working with the Business Intelligence (BI) team based in India on the leads extraction logic, the Global Medallia project team on the scope of work, drive the change management requirements of countries, being the key liaison point for the 17 markets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for implementing any changes to the platform holistically including requirements gathering, crafting of questionnaires, obtaining sizing from the Global Medallia team, driving user testing by liaising between the Global Medallia team, the BI team and markets.
- Responsible for the country allocations by working with Regional Financial Planning and Analysis and Countries on the allocations when received from Global Medallia team - annually
- Responsible for the MCA (Management Control Assessment) to identify key risks in the program and put in place the controls to mitigate risk, add to Gold Copy in the Region and cascade to markets.
- Have a good understanding of the Bottom Up program and be an expert in order to answer any queries from stakeholders (eg RM balance scorecard discussions, trends seen in NPS by lines of business) on an ad-hoc basis.
- Responsible to develop a structured way to analyse customer feedback across the various NPS programs. Determine the key drivers that need to be tracked that have the propensity to shift satisfaction scores
- Work closely with the research analyst to manage the Global Decision Management (GDM) team in India to produce aggregated Regional reports for consumption by Country Head, Heads of Businesses and Functional Heads
- Set and track NPS goals for the Global and Country scorecards
- Work alongside other customer research team members and the wider Customer Experience team.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in Product, Decision management, O&T, Customer Experience, eBusiness both in country and regionally and be the key point of contact for the Global team.
The ideal Candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Business or Statistics degree an advantage
- 5-7 yrs experience, financial services preferred
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Analytics experience
- Strong numeracy skills
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry
- Strong Product, Project and Time management skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Analysis and Decision Making - Assist the Regional Team identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions.
- Build Effective Working Relationships - Develop and use collaborative relationships with stakeholders to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals.
- Business Focus - Demonstrate understanding of the business and its customers.
- Communicates Effectively - Communicate clearly and concisely, with impact and credibility using appropriate language, style and terminology.
- Operational Execution - Be accountable for own performance and for project timelines