- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
- 19 Nov 17
GCG - Channel Delivery Lead
GCG - Channel Delivery Lead
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 17004407
ATMs network is a critical part of banking operations. Even with the advent of digitization, Cash continues to play a significant role in day to day customer needs. ATMs help build on the perceptual presence of banks as we optimize our branch footprint. Regional ATM channel team is working to reduce overall costs and improve operational efficiency while maintained controls and improving the customer experience. Region also strategically looks to reduce excess inventory, optimize ATM networks, improve operating efficiency and lower processing costs.
As part of the branch network transformation, we are moving from conventional transactional branches to wealth management hubs and service centers. Hence ATM is becoming an incredibly important channel for cash transaction.
The regional ATM Channel Lead role is expected to demonstrate leadership by clearly defining and executing the ATM approach to ensure alignment with banks' Omni-channel strategy for all 17 APAC/ EMEA markets. Responsibilities include:
- Work with 17 markets to provide business direction and strategic guidelines regionally
- Partner with regional tech and ops team to develop, execute new solutions/ concepts/ options within the ATM network including improved UI/UX, new functionalities (such as cardless ATM withdrawal) and other HW and SW upgrades
- Work in conjunction with local, regional and global teams, building the self-service and distribution plan for the future. This includes identifying a managed service provider to go in a long term contract with
- Lead ATM governance regionally to define roadmap, optimize existing distribution, rationalize fleet, improve productivity and reduce asset book value
- Share best practices and leanings from information security, fraud prevention functionality and cash management, and prepare for periodic ATM audits
- Create and track the ATM P&L for the region, and actively look for new ATM revenue streams
- Work with various regional and country teams to ensure periodic execution of MCA assessment
The ideal Candidate would meet the following requirements:
- 7+ years of professional experience in Banking Processes and Platforms or Fintech. Knowledge of ATM Channel will be an advantage.
- Experience in leading large regional & global initiatives or teams.
- Experience with cross-functional initiatives that involve multiple stakeholders eg: Business teams, technology, legal, compliance, operations etc.
- Experience related to business requirements definition, program management etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to develop partnerships across teams.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.