GCG – Senior Product Manager (Affluent Cards) – Cards & Personal Loans
- Evaluate & enhance product core value proposition to remain competitive and balance this with profitability metrics
- Translate cards business acumen and product insights into customer programs that result in desired behavioral shifts and incremental card spend.
- Collaborate with Sales channels by communicating value and unique selling point of the card products; provide training and develop sales tools to facilitate the acquisition process.
- Work with Regional and Country counterparts to drive digitalization on the product acquisition, usage & engagement deliverables to our customers & the use of data analytics capabilities for targeting
- Review, develop, manage all communication channels, materials and collaterals for the product and work with key stakeholders towards delivery
- End to end execution to any changes in card value proposition, to take full ownership to plan, execute and manage all marketing initiatives pertaining to the product and to work with various relevant stakeholders for deliverables and ensure controls adherence
- Negotiate and work with external stakeholders/ partners to deliver usage offers & card features relevant to the product
- Manage budget allocated to the product
- Adherence of all processes & procedure requirements
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Singapore Cards and unsecured lending landscape. A good grasp of portfolio management fundamentals and product/system functionality will be a plus
- Strategic business/financial acumen with ability to identify opportunities and improve performance
- Analytical skills to interpret business reports, identify gaps or opportunities and develop appropriate actions for product enhancement/portfolio growth.
- Experience in business development & customer issue resolution with excellent presentation & communication (verbal and written) skills
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate & influence change/progress and collaborate well with stakeholders
- Strong partnership and relationship management skills, with proven ability to overcome challenges and meet business objectives to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Self-driven & highly motivated team player who can multi-task & deliver results under pressure
- Keen learner ready for challenges and stretched responsibilities
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting