GALM Business Process Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Nov 17
Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Are you keen to understand how things work? Can you turn requirements into practical solutions? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– engage with project leads and identify and validate process and systems change requirements
– lead business design and drive end-to-end implementation and maintenance of trade booking models
– engage partner functions to inspire and empower them to provide input into conceptual solutions
– collaborate with control functions to make sure proposals comply with our standard control and reporting framework
– establish and maintain a collection of design elements and functional building blocks as blue prints for subsequent implementations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Business Transformation team in Singapore which is part of the COO area of Group Asset and Liability Management (GALM). The team maintain and continuously enhance GALM's trading infrastructure, front-to-back processes and booking models. We collaborate with internal business partners, such as Financial Accounting and Control, Treasury and Market Risk Control, Operations and IT and ensure front-to-back process integrity and efficiency, while sustaining global controls & supervisory standards.
Your experience and skills
– a degree in numeric discipline
– a solid track record for executing a structured approach with conceptual and analytical focus
– excellent problem-solving and synthesizing skills to design and document complex front-to-back process setup and dependencies
– a firm understanding of financial products with particular emphasis on operational processing and booking model
– experienced in supporting full project lifecycle, including analysis, solution design, testing and implementation
– comfortable managing own book of work with multiple concurrent items
– proficient in facilitating stakeholder groups to consensus regarding implementation proposals
– familiar with technical language to translate business requirements into a set of respective IT changes
– fluent in English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.