- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 70 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people.
Franklin Templeton Investments is looking to hire a Futures Associate for our Futures Program commencing in August 2018.
What is Futures Associate Program?
Our Futures Associate program is an entry-level program where we hire university graduates with good potential into the organization as a Futures Associate (FA) and develop them over a 2-year structured program comprising job rotations in various key functions. Upon completion a high potential FA may be placed in a local function in Singapore depending on fit and availability of suitable positions. It is anticipated that the experience gained through various rotations will develop and better equip the FA to contribute to their eventual placement department.
Benefits for the successful FA:
- Unique opportunity to be exposed to different functional areas within the company through rotations, thereby gaining firsthand insights into the business.
- Mentor to guide and advise them throughout the Program.
- Present significant developmental opportunities for the Associates and receive training where required
- Recent university graduate or graduate with less than one year prior work experience
- Possess a Business-related degree with 2nd Upper Class Honours or above
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Besides academic results, we will look at past internships or working experiences as well as the growth potential, personal attributes and aptitude of the applicant
Please send us your application with a full resume in MS Word or PDF format in confidence by 22 April 2018.
Candidates are welcome to visit our web site to find out more about our company: http://www.franklintempleton.com
Should you be shortlisted, HR will contact you within 2-3 weeks' time after receiving your application.