Fundamental Review Trading Book Analyst
Fundamental Review Trading Book Analyst Singapore
As a Barclays Trading Book Analyst within our Risk function, this is a new role to support the reporting requirements under the Fundamental Review of Trading Book regime. You are expected to understand the regulatory requirements and translate that into reportable templates in a timely and accurate manner. Utilizing your Risk Management experience, you will manage and maintain processes that feed into all Market Risk Capital measures.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. What will you be doing?
What we're looking for:
- Delivering production reports in compliance with new regulations under Fundamental Review of Trading Book including Sensitivities-based, Expected Shortfall, CVA etc
- Performing detailed analysis of risk types across asset classes like Equity, FX, GIRR, Credit and their computations
- Ensuring all production activities are performed under strong governance and controls
- Supporting management information requirements and QIS submissions
- Resolving queries from internal and external stakeholders, ensuring a swift response and compliance with the internal policy around the distribution of sensitive data
- Liaising with other stakeholders such as Risk managers, IT teams to ensure the accuracy and completeness of submission templates
- Developing and maintaining of robust reporting framework and data infrastructure to facilitate business management in an efficient and effective manner
- Engaging with auditors and other stakeholders to ensure compliance and proper representation of our control policies/ reporting practices.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- FRM qualification and/ or Market Risk experience
- Strong analytical, technical and/or statistical skills with proven ability to process large datasets into meaningful information
- Strong computing skills, experience with Python, VBA, SQL etc
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Where will you be working?
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, MBA or similar preferable
- Strong communication skills & ability to work independently
- Previous Project management skills would be beneficial
Our office is located in Marina Bay Financial Centre, which has been carefully crafted into a "city in a garden". Overlooking the scenic skyline along the Marina Bay waterfront, the green spaces and rooftop terraces have been designed to optimise employee well-being. The centre provides an integrated live-work-play development, surrounded by shops, restaurants, gyms and an alfresco dining area. Our convenient office location means you're just a 5-minute walk from the nearest MRT station.