Fund Select Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Meeting and assessing Mutual Fund managers
- Select high quality Mutual Funds for SCB clients
- Monitor Mutual Funds recommended for SCB clients
- Deliver effective communications behind the rationale of our fund recommendations
- Manage and develop internally and externally approved marketing collaterals
- Provide product training to both distribution and frontline staff
- Collect and share views of asset manager partners with the Global Investment Council (GIC)
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Support the Group Managed Investment Product team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles .
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Global Managed Investment Teams (Both Retail and Private bank), Investment Advisory Teams, CIO Office, Discretionary Portfolio Team, Global Investment Council, Sustainable Investment Team
- Tertiary education minimum, CFA charter holder preferred
- 5 plus years of experience in a fund selection role
- Deep knowledge of global equity and fixed income markets
- Experienced user of mutual fund databases (Morningstar/Lipper)
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.