- Permanent, Full time
- Hanwha Asset Management Pte. Ltd.
- 01 Feb 18 2018-02-01
Fund operation positiion
About Hanwha Asset Management
Hanwha Asset Management is Korea’s leading asset management company with assets of around US $80 billion, and our clients include Korea’s largest pension funds, institutions, governments, and individuals. Through our strong partnerships with financial institutions in major global markets, we continue to deepen our expertise in investing overseas such as China, Japan, Singapore, United States and Eurozone. Information about Hanwha Asset Management is available at http://eng.hanwhafund.co.kr/web/main/main.jsp
Our Singapore office has an opening for a Fund Operation position to support to the office.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
Fund Operation – Middle Office (Primary Responsibility)
- Interact with traders, portfolio managers and fund operation team in HQ to reconcile our Singapore funds’ NAV with Custodian’s / HQ’s NAV.
- Update / reconcile all trades and cash positions into Bloomberg AIM on a daily basis.
- Be able to resolve issues quickly to ensure timely settlement of trades.
- To communicate with internal and external parties as part of ensuring efficient settlement of trading activity.
General Administration (Secondary Responsibility)
- To provide back-up coverage to the Office Manager for general administrative work, e.g. processing of expense claims, maintaining financial / tax accounts, liaising with auditors, office IT support etc.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in finance / accounting.
- At least 3 years’ of professional experience with financial markets/products.
- Asset management or middle/back office experience.
- Experience in using Bloomberg AIM.
- Demonstrate ability to independently troubleshoot and resolve most common problems that arise.
- Korean language proficiency is not a must but will be desirable.