Exciting Opportunity has arisen to join a well established, international PE fund house! Our client has been successful in the region in the last few years and expecting much more growth in the years to come. They are looking to add a Fund Controller to their team in Singapore, reporting to the APAC Head of Fund Accounting
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and/or review accounting, fund administration, investment vehicles setups, management report and treasury function as controller of investment funds.
- Prepare cashflow and capital requirements, including debt financing, of the fund and its portfolio companies.
- Assist in negotiations with co-investors and limited partners as representative of the general partner.
- Assist investee companies in IPO application process where required.
- Assist in parts of back office efficiency and integration projects.
- Ensure tax, statutory, legal, audit and other regulatory compliance requirements are met.
- Prepare and/or review portfolio monitoring reports which analyse each portfolio companies’ profit and loss and validate their valuation on a quarterly basis.
- Support internal and external (outsourced service providers) shared resources to meet financial and operational requirements.
- Support quarterly Board meetings for fund and fund management companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent
- Qualified Accountants will be highly looked upon
- Minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience in accounting and private equity
- Good appreciation of international tax, internal control, or corporate governance
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in Mandarin to liaise with Chinese investors will be a plus
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Dynamic and flexible individual