Our client, a listed public company, is seeking for a Fund control to join their team
- Ensure defined standards, procedures and policies are appropriately followed, identifying potential efficiencies.
- Ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met, both individually and team.
- Escalate exceptions and issues in a timely manner to Head of Fund Administration and Fund Control Team Lead as appropriate.
- On-going review of processes and procedures to help identify areas for improvement which will maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Reconcile cash, security and foreign exchange transactions from custodians and ensure timely resolution of transaction breaks.
- Ensure investment transactions are efficiently and appropriately structured and recorded.
- Produce timely and accurate fund figures / forecasts for Finance, Distribution and Front Office.
- Manage all aspects of fund cash inflows and outflows including investment and fund income and expenses, distributions, fee invoicing and expense payments as well as subscriptions and redemptions.
- Review and validate portfolio valuations across equities, derivatives and fixed income securities.
- Reconcile and approve NAVs from administrators and custodians within specified deadlines whilst ensuring timely resolution of any discrepancies and / or queries.
- Support internal, client and regulatory audit requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the administration of funds
- Understanding of funds, fund structures, fund operations, fee calculations and trading strategies would be an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong organisational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Company Reg. No. :201131609D
EA Licence No. :11C4684
Wong Yu Shan CEI: R1980894