Global Trust Company
- Excellent remuneration
- Strong team support
- Exposure to global fund companies
- Be the main point of contact for debt fund clients
- Review management accounts, quarterly financial statements for clients’ board meetings and annual audited financials
- Work closely with clients as well as their internal stakeholders to ensure that requirements are met
- Chair bi-weekly meetings with clients
- Review invoices and collect receivables from clients
- Hands-on in all aspects of new client onboarding
- Distribute adequate workload to the team to ensure prompt deliverables
- Provide formal/informal training and guidance to the team
- Undertake general administration and other special projects
- Degree in accountancy (CPA/ACCA/ACA ) or finance or equivalent
- At least five years of experience in Fund Accounting experience, part of which must have been in management or supervisory capacity
- Good communication skills and client servicing experience
- Solid understanding of operational functions including Fund Structures, Fund Accounting and Financial Statements
- Sound knowledge of Singapore FRS/IFRS and US GAAP.
Interested applicants, please Click on the Apply icon or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA Reg No: R21100780
EA License No: 21C0434