Senior Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance
My client is a leading global financial institution in wealth management, corporate and institutional banking.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
Manage a team of fund accountants and involve in the day-to day fund administration operations performed by the Singapore office for domestic and/or off shore based funds managed in Asia/European.
Support analysis of new business, analysis, testing and implementation of new fund accounting functionality and new requirement. Participate in the transformation of FA operating models and management of internal service providers in other locations.
- Oversee and monitoring of operational activity performed by fund accountant
- Assisting the Head of FA Singapore to create a standard, scalable and cost efficient production model.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly NAV funds in accordance with applicable Industry recommended accounting practices, accounting standard or specific constitutional documents.
- Work with the team of fund accountants and liaise with different support functions to ensure NAVs are delivered in timely manner to meet the agreed KPIs.
- Provide accurate statistic data (KPIs etc…) on an as-scheduled basis and establish service excellence
- Ensure NAV calculations are accurately prepared and in line with the operational and system procedural manual.
- Prepare operational and system procedural manuals to ensure that all operational risks are well under control and adequate for the day to day activities.
- Identifying and documenting “non-standard” process flows. I also discuss with Head of FA to ensure corrective actions are taken where needed.
- Report and escalate operational or major incidents including any breach or error occurrences to the Management.
- Participate in regular operational meetings to review any client and new business requirements.
- Working pro-actively with Clients to resolve queries on action points relating to Fund Admin matters.
- Liaising and working with Fund Accountant to collate responses to Auditors in order to finalise the audit with the agreed timeframe
- Participating in transition planning and testing to ensure new processes or system functionalities can meet clients’ needs and requirements
- Drafting SLD/SLA with other BPSS locations for outsourcing or insourcing of services.
- Oversee and monitoring of activities and tasks stated in SLD/SLA are completed in accurate and timely manner.
- Drafting the operating memorandum and SLA/OSL for the new client take on.
- Involve in any new client take-on and migration activities.
- Support the Head of FA Singapore in any global Fund Accounting operating model objectives
- Review of the job description and do the performance appraisal of my direct report.
- Other ad-hoc duties as may be required from time to time
- University degree/ post graduate degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years in experience in Securities Services Fund Accounting or equivalent experiences
- Demonstrate experience of managing team of Fund Accounting Team or equivalent.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with external corporate clients and global stakeholders.
- Persistence / perseverance in achieving operational efficiency
- Leadership in driving the team to achieve set objectives
- Good operational/technical skills in fund accounting and administration
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to provide solutions
- Able to work flexible working hours and support Singapore public holidays.
Interested candidates please apply now with your updated CV and we will get in touch with you for a confidential discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 07C3635 | Registration No: R1982019