•Top-tier Fund-Administrator with over 20k employees worldwide •Training and support provided to grow your career •Opportunities to specialise in the Asset Management Industry
Our Client is a highly-respected name within the Asset Management Space. They provide fund administrative services to investment managers and financial services sector.
A role has opened up within the Hedge Fund team for a driven Fund Accountant to join the team. The role reports to the Senior VP Fund Management. You will be responsible for:
- day-to-day accounting support functions for multiple funds and managing a portfolio of client companies.
- reconcile the month end trial balance to independent support. • prepare, analyzes and reviews periodic NAV calculations
- liaise with the clients and external parties such as auditors, tax agents, fund managers and legal counsels.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of accounting working experience in the hedge fund, asset management or fund administration.
- Candidates from Big4 or accounting firms or outsourced accounting services industry with experience specialising in funds/ financial services industry.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Verite Consulting Pte. Ltd. | Registration no.: R1652926 | EA Licence no.: 18S9541