BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
- Manage a team of fund accountants and involve in the day-to day fund administration operations performed by the Singapore office for domestic and/or off shore based funds managed in Asia/European to meet key performance indicators agreed with clients.
- Manage and monitor risk aspects of operation controls and procedures at level 1 and level 2 risk control documents.
- Work pro-actively with clients to resolve queries and support new business requirements.
- Assist the Head of the FA Singapore:
- Enhance the fund accounting processes as part of continuous improvement.
- Draft service level delivery or agreement for outsourcing and insourcing of services.
- Support planning and testing of new global system functionalities or new process required by clients or prospects' needs.
- Involve in any new client take-on and migration activities.
- Keep abreast applicable industry recommended accounting practices, accounting standard or specific constitution documents and provide support to Auditors to finalise the audit within the agreed timeframe.
- Able to work flexible working hours and support Singapore public holidays.
- University degree/ post graduate degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years in experience in Securities Services Fund Accounting or equivalent experiences
- Demonstrate experience of managing team of Fund Accounting Team or equivalent.