Job Description: Our client, a global international bank is looking to hire a Programme Test Lead (financial markets) to be part of their change and transformation team in Singapore.
- Oversee end-to-end testing activities for all phases of testing and co-ordinating with different stakeholders involved
- Prepare, manage and walkthrough the functional test strategy with stakeholders and coordinate across various business streams, technology vendor and
- Led large enterprise projects / program testing agenda, defining test strategies and aligning various delivery streams to the strategy encompassing transformational thinking (transforming to agile testing approach)
- Responsible for Test Deliverables including Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenarios/cases/results, Requirement Traceability Matrix, testing status report as per the frequency mentioned in Test Strategy, Final Test Report
- Ensure test scenarios/cases are prepared prior to test commencement and reviewed and signed off by functional leads, test results are captured and uploaded, issues are logged, tracked and followed up
- Minimally 10 years of experience in a test-lead project management role with relevant experience and is able to bring in the testing best practices to implement overall process improvements
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills; this individual has to deal with and influence multiple test leads, SMEs and PMs
- Domain experience in business finance and financial makrets, SAP skills will be beneficial
- Familiarity with SLDC and strong insights on various testing phases, agile project methodology and ability to write multi test strategies
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to email@example.com.
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.